Serious Fraud Offences
We have an excellent reputation for defending those charged with fraud offences. We are committed to quality and the results we achieve for our clients are second to none. As criminal lawyers, we deal in evidence, and believe there is no better evidence of the quality of our department than the results we achieve for our clients.
We place a great deal of emphasis on our proactive approach to representation at the investigation stage. We will, where possible always look to bring an investigation to an early conclusion without a prosecution being brought. We are acutely aware of the importance of reputation management. We will liaise with investigating authorities from the outset, we never lose sight of our primary objective which is preserving our client’s position in the event of charge and a trial.
Our team can respond swiftly to searches and dawn raids following the issue of a warrant or the use of a statutory power.
We also act for those whose assets have been restrained during the course of a criminal investigation. Restraint orders for instance can have a paralysing affect on both an individual or a company. Our experience in assisting those subject to both criminal investigation and restraint is substantial.
When seeking to restrain assets and individuals investigators often disregard the rights of individuals and their obligations.
Other Fraud Cases
We act in a wide range of fraud cases and have particular experience in conducting multi-million pound cases involving the following areas:
- Money Laundering
- Tax Evasion
- Conspiracies to Defraud
- Duty Evasion / Diversion Fraud
- Banking Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Boiler Room Fraud
- Post Office Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Long Firm Fraud
- Fraud on Major Commercial Institutions & Public Bodies
- NHS Fraud
- Internet Fraud
- Land Banking Fraud
- Advance Fee Fraud
- Pension Fraud
- Immigration Fraud
- False Accounting
- Fraudulent Trading
- Illegal Money Lending
- Carbon Credit Fraud
Why choose us to represent you?
Our criminal team have been involved in a number of high profile criminal cases in recent years. We deal with all levels of criminal offences and our expertise in the field is unrivalled.
- We fully understand the impact of a criminal investigation and trial on our clients, who can expect our support from the outset, including pre-charge advice.
- Our criminal team focus on your case and are committed to providing the highest quality advice and representation.
- We are approachable and offer practical, sensible advice.
- We are renowned for setting the highest standards in courtroom advocacy.
- We prepare cases meticulously, ensuring that we have a total grasp of the detail.
- We work to win cases at an early stage wherever possible.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to represent clients of all backgrounds.